.kiwi.
Advanced
LFS License: S2
LFS User: [LFSNZ].Kiwi.
Combat Arms Name: Johnnythboy

Re: BOYZ TOYZ [BYZTYZ]

Postby .kiwi. » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:51 pm

lol yip i like toys

i used to have the nitro R/C cars but yeah, expensive little buggers. i still vividly remember the first time i got it going nice, it went screaming up the street, i turned it around and it was screaming back and then got a mind of its own and smashed full noise into the kerb :lol: i still have a second generation tamiya vw buggy in the cupboard. those things are tough, thats why i still have it.i lent the radio gear to someone years ago, and well i havent seen it since, cant even remember who got it :)

i have got a wee gokart running a 250cc thats fun to play on here at home (lucky my neighbors like noise) and i have just got a offroad buggy, similar to an odessy. its got a gsx550 on it atm, but i need another engine for it i think. so if anyone knows of a good engine for sale, let me know.

i will take some pics to show off :P
[EDITED BY ADMIN]
thorns
PRO

Re: BOYZ TOYZ [BYZTYZ]

Postby thorns » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

Bumping an old thread, but if anyone wants a kickass offroad buggy, I have this one for sale.
Associated B44 racing buggy, brushless motor and ESC, and a lipo, you need a lipo tray, radio gear, and a servo to get it going. Still one of the best buggys out there.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =305857048

Will do a cheaper price for any members here that want it.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Other”