LFSNZ BANGER cUP !!!! RESULTS UP - RED TEAM WINS!

Find out about our single races.
KR0NIK
Advanced

Re: LFSNZ BANGER cUP !!!! RESULTS UP - RED TEAM WINS!

Postby KR0NIK » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:09 pm

possible points to make this event great.......

rounder/oval speedway track...completley walled off on out side with possibly cones/tyres marking center oval out
on entry and around corner with barriers along inside straights ..parking in the middle...possibley a bit bigger than last track
resets off and only way onto track is with a restart
maybe hay bales around the outer perimeter of corners as to lesson the chance of a 2500000deg spin 20meters in the air:)

probally a hell of a lota wk so just bringing it up
ImageImageImage
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS License: S2
LFS User: 4aged

Re: LFSNZ BANGER cUP !!!! RESULTS UP - RED TEAM WINS!

Postby 4aged » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 pm

yea i think there pretty good ideas, i didnt want to make the track too big so speeds were kept down to reduce chances of 20000deg 20m high spins in air. but i think i could make it more oval or even more square.

Defintly will make it so you can only be inside the track from a restart. That idea of tyres marking out center could work aye, when i was making the layouts some had heaps of tyres by the wall so you had somthing to hit against rather than a wall/barrier/sign, the ones we used was like the 3rd version of the layout and didnt have as many tyres for some reason.

This Banger Cup thing could be run again and see if anyone can take the Cup of Me and Krayy :)
if i put the word out to the MNR guys earlier numbers will probably get mad az numbers.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Single Races”