echo...echo..echo

General discussions about the game, Live For Speed.
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS License: S2
LFS User: 4aged

echo...echo..echo

Postby 4aged » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:04 pm

rather quiet here latley is everyone still alive!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
kumarakid
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: Kumarakid

Re: echo...echo..echo

Postby kumarakid » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 am

Nah winters on its way bro and everyones gettin ready to hibernate hahahaha!... Personally I have been busy with work, formatting this wee beast due to a cockup on my part with a major loss of data Grrrrr and working on a couple of other pc's that have landed themselves in my lap. I often wonder why it is that people buy themselves these flash pc's from places like harvey normans and dickhead smiths for double what they're worth, take them home and stuff them up, unable to recover from the multiple errors and viruses mostly from dodgy downloads courtesy of limewire mixed with blatant stupidity but are then too tight or embarrassed to pay a properly trained technician to sort it out for them quickly.
Keeps me busy though and as I dont charge in cash due to it being a hobby so they always end up getting more than they bargained for but they usually have to go without their pc's for about 2 weeks due to my lethargic but methodically pedantic approach to such tasks lmao.
Also I am off south to your town and back with my 2 boys over the next week and have decided not to pack a lappy in the camper so would welcome txts from any of you to keep me in the loop 24/7. Man this is going to be harder than giving up smokin lmao.......no internet for 7 days ohhhh fark.......what do people do???
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: 4aged

Postby 4aged » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:44 am

sounds busy, exciting sth island trip aye!

Will pm my cell if your keen to catch up with me n kwak in chch.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
kumarakid
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: Kumarakid

Postby kumarakid » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 am

Keen az bro, got it!

Return to “General”