Great race tonight!

General discussions about the game, Live For Speed.
racefactory
Beginner

Great race tonight!

Postby racefactory » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey guys that was a pretty fun race tonight...

please lets drive turbo class again that is nice and clean that way!

btw do i get to put LFSNZ next to my name lol or what?
kumarakid
Dedicated Driver
LFS License: S2
LFS User: Kumarakid

Re: Great race tonight!

Postby kumarakid » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:59 am

Sure was dude and you were smokin! Our event organiser I believe is already scheming next weeks "mid year mania" and I'm sure he will post it soon so keep an eye out for it......TBO class will come around again you can bet on that!
You want LFSNZ next to your name? Well in my opinion you've shown that you have the desireable attributes eg courteous nature and managed aggression that we pride ourselves on lol so thumb up from me dude.

With that last bit in mind I'd like to apologize to Swivel in my pitiful attempt to pass him and taking him out after I lost connection mid race and rejoined with blood boiling......no excuse though so, my apologies Swivel :oops: my bad.
Swivel
Site Admin
LFS License: S3
LFS User: Swivel
Combat Arms Name: Swivel

Postby Swivel » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:42 am

racefactory I'll give the thumbs up for you as well. Yep, It's fun. KK Thats OK, as it wasn't deliberate and i wasn't going to win anyway (Not enough dirt on the track) lol
ImageImage
I thought I was wrong once, But I was Mistaken
AREA-51
Advanced

Postby AREA-51 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:18 am

Yea...Racefactory from what i have seen, has been a good prospect for the team...so patch him/her up I say !!

Hey Kwak...what the hell were you up to...around lap 3 you must have blown your cookie valve or sumpthin...you seemed to just sort of stop dead in front of me in the squigly bit after the over-pass .....oh well great fun to be had anyway. Give me the mud and the blood any day....I seem to thrive on the looseness of the dirt...it suits my driving style of going into corner way too hot and drifting my way out of peril....not so on the hard stuff.
:!:
EDITABLE LFS DRIVERS MANUAL WiKi

HONOR THE GODS - LOVE YOUR WOMAN - BE BRAVE IN BATTLE
kumarakid
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: Kumarakid

Postby kumarakid » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:02 pm

AREA-51 wrote:Give me the mud and the blood any day....I seem to thrive on the looseness of the dirt...it suits my driving style of going into corner way too hot and drifting my way out of peril....not so on the hard stuff. :!:
Well have a wee practice at this one if your dirt keen Area (or anyone) and we'll set something up!

XRT on Blackwood rally.........my best so far 01:09:56
KWAK
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: [LFSNZ] Kwak
Combat Arms Name: KWAKNZ

Postby KWAK » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 pm

AREA-51 wrote:Yea...Racefactory from what i have seen, has been a good prospect for the team...so patch him/her up I say !!

Hey Kwak...what the hell were you up to...around lap 3 you must have blown your cookie valve or sumpthin...you seemed to just sort of stop dead in front of me in the squigly bit after the over-pass
:!:
Hmmm...? I dont remeber this sorry AREA, anyone got a replay?

Plus Thumbs up for [LFSNZ] Racefactory! ;)
Swivel
Site Admin
LFS License: S3
LFS User: Swivel
Combat Arms Name: Swivel

Postby Swivel » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:56 pm

kumarakid wrote:
AREA-51 wrote:Give me the mud and the blood any day....I seem to thrive on the looseness of the dirt...it suits my driving style of going into corner way too hot and drifting my way out of peril....not so on the hard stuff. :!:
Well have a wee practice at this one if your dirt keen Area (or anyone) and we'll set something up!

XRT on Blackwood rally.........my best so far 01:09:56
Well for that I will go XFG. Or shall we do LX6
ImageImage
I thought I was wrong once, But I was Mistaken
racefactory
Beginner

Postby racefactory » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:16 pm

lx6 i say but i dont know for a first dirt race that might be a bit argy bargy if you know what i mean! maybe we want something slower and cleaner first.

i will try the 1.09 on rally!

lol ok so how do i get my name like that? i have no idea how to do colours or anything...
Steala
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: LifeSteala

Postby Steala » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Thumbs up from me too racefactory. When you edit your name, hold down CTRL ;). Choose your colour and start typing :)

Welcome to the Team!
Image Image Image
ATOMIC Web Hosting - Quality shared and reseller website hosting. WHM/cPanel
racefactory
Beginner

Postby racefactory » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:22 pm

lol ok will do! cheers mate. must say thanks to everyone, im sure there is going to be some great fun ahead. so great to have some good people to race with, really great.

ok i just took the rb4 out on rally, im getting 1 07 late 1.06. xrt will be slower i guess. i have no idea how we are going to make clean passes though! it seems hard to give people room at will...

Return to “General”