[LFSNZ] NZTS'10

1ST: sly_guy 2ND: Wildboy 3RD: Thesugarnator
dynofiend
PRO
LFS User: dynofiend

Re: [LFSNZ] NZTS'10

Postby dynofiend » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:00 pm

This could be interesting for me. I have now, as of 2 hours before the race, driven a total of 3 laps on this track ever. My qualy will be my practice, and my race will be a shambles lol! Im still turning the wrong way over some of blind crests :lol:
ImageImage
sly_guy
Advanced
LFS License: S2
LFS User: sly_guy
Combat Arms Name: sly_guy

Postby sly_guy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Ooopsie..

Completely forgot there was a race on tonight... so looks like you're not alone Dyno !!! :)
ImageImageImageImage
thorns
PRO

Postby thorns » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Was perhaps the best race I have had in LFS last with Sly in race 2. Real ding dong battle, trading fastest laps, and splits with each other, gap under a second for the first 12-13 laps. However, ruined any shot of getting past him when coming out the pits I cooked my clutch, so had to cruise round for a couple of laps before I could go anywher near full throtte! Amazing racing though, very intense!

Sorry to Sugo who I tapped in race 2 going into the first corner. I was close to sly as he was passing you, and saw the gap still open, so went for it, ony for it to quickly close, 100% my fault so sorry mate.
ImageImageImageImage
Wildboy99
PRO
LFS User: |ARC| Liam

Postby Wildboy99 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:46 pm

yeah was great stuff, had some nice battles with dyno, not actual passing very often but he'd gap me then id close and so on. was abit annoyed with myself not setting the car up right had far too much understeer which with some help from dad saw the car get better from race1 to race 2 but still not great only after both races did i manage to knock half a sec off my pb quite easily with heavy fuel and hard tyres though i still dont think i coulda kept up with sly and thorns you guys were crazy fast. Well done to both of you and to sly for winning the series im pretty sure.
And kudos to everyone for having two races controversy free lol :D
ImageImageImage
Racing is life, Anything before or after is just waiting - Steve McQueen
dynofiend
PRO
LFS User: dynofiend

Postby dynofiend » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 am

Yeah it was great fun! I was kinda dissappointed that my pitstop went so well in race 2 cos it took me out of sight of Wildboy who I had some excellent battles with. I think we both suffered from 'form fade' pulling away from the car behind, only to make a few mistakes and put themselves back within half a second of the driver they had just passed!
ImageImage
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: 4aged

Postby 4aged » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:55 am

sounded like another fun round....awseome when you have close battles the whole race like that.

doing results at the mo...can i assume thorns got pole??
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: 4aged

Postby 4aged » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 pm

resutls for round 4 and 5 are up
http://forums.lfsnz.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=588#p6493

was this the last round?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
thesuganator
Rookie
LFS User: thesuganator

Postby thesuganator » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 pm

@thorns thats alright mate, i screwed up the rest of the race anyway.

i say we have 25 lapper there next week just for fun?
ImageImageImageImage
sly_guy
Advanced
LFS User: sly_guy
Combat Arms Name: sly_guy

Postby sly_guy » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 pm

thorns wrote:Was perhaps the best race I have had in LFS last with Sly in race 2. Real ding dong battle, trading fastest laps, and splits with each other, gap under a second for the first 12-13 laps. However, ruined any shot of getting past him when coming out the pits I cooked my clutch, so had to cruise round for a couple of laps before I could go anywher near full throtte! Amazing racing though, very intense!

Sorry to Sugo who I tapped in race 2 going into the first corner. I was close to sly as he was passing you, and saw the gap still open, so went for it, ony for it to quickly close, 100% my fault so sorry mate.
Totally agree :), was a real cracker !!!

a pity i made the false start in race 1, otherwise I have a feeling that would have been similar :)

Now... what to do for the next series :)
ImageImageImageImage
thorns
PRO

Postby thorns » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:27 pm

sly_guy wrote:
thorns wrote:Was perhaps the best race I have had in LFS last with Sly in race 2. Real ding dong battle, trading fastest laps, and splits with each other, gap under a second for the first 12-13 laps. However, ruined any shot of getting past him when coming out the pits I cooked my clutch, so had to cruise round for a couple of laps before I could go anywher near full throtte! Amazing racing though, very intense!

Totally agree :), was a real cracker !!!

a pity i made the false start in race 1, otherwise I have a feeling that would have been similar :)

Now... what to do for the next series :)

Single seaters :twisted:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “[LFSNZ]NZTS10' 2010”