[LFSNZ]WORLD SERIES Discussion

1st: Wildboy 2nd: 4AGED 3rd: Chris
dynofiend
PRO
LFS User: dynofiend

Re: [LFSNZ]WORLD SERIES Discussion

Postby dynofiend » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Yer shit I managed to pull a 'Webber' in race 2. Aka a crash, and a roll back onto the track to collect everyone else!

From P1, was enjoying the new set I got so much that I thought Id try the chicane in 4th instead of 3rd. No turn in, understeer city. Barreled straight through the centre of the tyre wall, rear end bounced way high and spun me round and as the spin came to a halt with me having no idea where I was, I found myself straight on the racing line. Nothing the people behind me could do to avoid, and I think I collected at least three cars, one of whom was Wildboy.

Apologies to all involved, my fault for pushing too hard.Thankfully it didnt seem to effect the overall winner of the series! :oops:
ImageImage
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS License: S2
LFS User: 4aged

Postby 4aged » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 pm

yea i was using 4th through there, just need to brake a little earlier, exit speed its a bit better as you can get on the gas earlier.

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
(NZL) EDDIE
Beginner
LFS User: [NZL] EDDIE
Combat Arms Name: [NZL] EDDIE

Postby (NZL) EDDIE » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm

I did manage to avoid the carnage that dyno made, but it put me in second behind 4aged until he made the same mistake at the same corner :o , don't know if it was me shadowing him (I was on his rear bumper for a bit) or just lost it.
ImageImage
Wildboy99
PRO
LFS User: |ARC| Liam

Postby Wildboy99 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Whoo!! Thanks for the great series and racing guys, really enjoyed it

Not too bad of a turn out for the last round. It had a good mix 3 different winners and some big accidents. TBH cant beleive i won started the series so poorly and nearing the end Chris was really on fire. Mustve been rather close in the points there at the end.

Also Dyno dont worry bout it mate i thought it was pretty funny at the time krayy and myself had not long cleared eddie i think it was and we were going pretty hard to catch you, guess we just go too close coming through there and had no where to go. I thought i might of been able to avoid it but then it seemed to lag + the unpredictability of LFS crash physics and i ended up been hit pretty bad, was holding the wheel at 90 degrees to drive in a straight line rofl
ImageImageImage
Racing is life, Anything before or after is just waiting - Steve McQueen
4aged
LFSNZ Addict

Postby 4aged » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Cheers for making it a great competiton between the 3 of us. was really close in the end. Chris was really fast in that XRT in the last few rounds, gutted i had to miss some rounds near the end but thats RL for ya, always going to be times when you cant make it.

Yea big thanks to all the came for the last round, turn out was good. more enjoyable with a larger grid, especially on the reverse grid races. Yea that chicane caught me out afew times, silly mistake it was, cut over grass too much

Was interesting series with the RB4 dominating the first half of the series which had shorter, tighter tracks and rally tracks, and XRT coming back into it towards the last half of the series, especially at the long Aston tracks where the XRT got to stretch its legs. Although the RB4's average round score did well in the last 3 rounds to pull out a gap to win the XRT v RB4 battle.
4aged
LFSNZ Addict

Postby 4aged » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:14 pm

FINAL RESULTS and all the graphs I had.

4aged
LFSNZ Addict

Postby 4aged » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 am

Trophies added to signatues.

Image Image Image
Wildboy99
PRO
LFS User: |ARC| Liam

Postby Wildboy99 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:07 am

Thanks 4Aged :D Those points were pretty close and im surprised to see the RB4 taking the "constructors" title i thought there was always alot more XRTs collecting points.
ImageImageImage
Racing is life, Anything before or after is just waiting - Steve McQueen
Chris
PRO
LFS User: holdenrules_64

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 pm

thanks for hosting the series guys, always enjoyable racing (most the time) pretty devastated bout missing the last round but that happens, thanks for the trophie 4aged :D
mik641
PRO
LFS User: mik641
Combat Arms Name: Mik641

Postby mik641 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm

hey perhaps our placing number in the world series could become our permanent race numbers for 2011?
Image ImageImage

Return to “[LFSNZ]WORLD SERIES 2010”