3rd Sly_guy

FASTEST IN RACE LAP: Sly_guy = 1 Point

POINTS STANDINGS:

1st = nzK0NIKnz = 19 points
2nd = Sly_guy = 12 points
3rd = 4AGED = 9 points
4th = KWAK = 7 points
5th = KumuraKid = 1 point

One of the most enjoyable races i have had in my whole time playing LFS and not just because i won LoL.
There was a really good turn out thanks to all who came, i think it was one of the best turn outs we have had! I made the qually too short (15min) with 2+min laps we could onyl get 3-4 flying laps in. I botched all my laps except my last one then I ran out of fuel with the finish line in sight!!!! (i hate fuel and fuel hates me) i coasted to 3rd on the grid. :| Sly did well to get that time though.

The race started really well i think i got into 2nd after the first corner, i was really keen to not let sly get away from me. we stuck really close for the first 8-10 laps i think then he had a small off and i did too but we both caught back up to each other, i decided just to keep close to sly but not push to pass and wait to see what happened and sly went off ahead of me - looking at replay i think he got weight off a rear wheel when riding a curb and lost the rear. so easy to do on that track. i carried on not wanting to push that much, i had bit of a off where i kissed the wall and then realised kronik was past sly and closing on me! there was still quite a gap i didnt want to push to much and he closed lots i think we had a 4 second gap at the finish. most others were pretty close as well with most finishing the 18 laps! has been a bloody good event / series I reckon :)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
KWAK
Dedicated Driver
LFS License: S2
LFS User: [LFSNZ] Kwak
Combat Arms Name: KWAKNZ

Re: [LFSNZ] Krayy-Z like a FOX RESULTS!

Postby KWAK » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 pm

AMEN!

Good series! Well done to Krayy for the suggestion and planning!

There are plans for next months race's and of course May Mayhem is approaching with a new twist! Keep a eye out for this action and more!

Tried to make that sound as cheesey as possiable!
sly_guy
Advanced
LFS User: sly_guy
Combat Arms Name: sly_guy

Postby sly_guy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:42 pm

That was a damn good race on Thurs... I just wish I could have kept it on track more... :) It was looking like it would be a close one between 4aged and myself.... but hey, not to be !

Still, pleased as hell to get the points for Pole and fastest lap ! :)

On to the next track,,,, just done a few laps, and what a race this is going to be... at least on the last combo, there were places on the track to ease off :), not here !

Just checking as well... are we running the 30 laps, as stated, as they are 2:20 odd laps (WR time, not me :)) and that will take us WELL over an hour ?
ImageImageImageImage
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: 4aged

Postby 4aged » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:12 pm

yea awsome race, yea i was getting nervous chasing you in that race, though this could be close, 4-5 times I came close to spinning the same as you, i think i was just lucky / things went my way (except for qual). yea you got good points though,

I can't win series now, between you and kronik now (he need needs to get like 1 point min) and you need max points to snatch the series win.

Yea will be long race with 30 laps, isnt a bad thing, will see what people want to do i guess, maybe make it 20?

This next track looks fun as, afew long braking zones and corners requiring high committal / large nads. :lol:
Fern bay is one of my fav's though havnt done fe black or fox here before.
sly_guy
Advanced

Postby sly_guy » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:18 pm

I can't win series now, between you and kronik now (he need needs to get like 1 point min) and you need max points to snatch the series win.
Do you know what, having just looked at the results for earlier races, I'm pretty chuffed to still have the slimmest of chances of taking the season title, having missed the first two races! :D

Incidentally, 30 laps is sweet with me (not that I can currently managed more that a couple without incident...)

Anyone around for practice this evening ?
ImageImageImageImage
sly_guy
Advanced

Postby sly_guy » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Ok, did a few laps, can just about manage a high 2:22.... but thats with low fuel
ImageImageImageImage
4aged
LFSNZ Addict

Postby 4aged » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:15 am

i did some practice this morning, cant remeber what i did now... i think 2.24 on my qual settings, I'm still a bit rough on this track.
KWAK
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: [LFSNZ] Kwak
Combat Arms Name: KWAKNZ

Postby KWAK » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 am

I'M KEEN FOR A BASH ON THIS TONIGHT, AS I WONT BE THERE THE NEXT RACE AS I'M WORKING, AND NO I DONT KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS! CYA TONIGHT IF YA'S ARE KEEN, WE COULD ALSO USE THIS AS ABIT OF SERVER DEVELOPMENT 4AGED/STEALA!
4aged
LFSNZ Addict

Postby 4aged » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:31 am

OOOKKAAYYYYY SOUNDS LIIIKE A GOOOOD IEEAAAA! 7.30 :)

also yea i did laps on dev this morning and lapper worked all good. !Top fox was working but !top wasnt ... will have to check if it saved my times to that pb file.
sly_guy
Advanced

Postby sly_guy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:28 pm

You guys going to be practicing on [LFSNZ]2 ?

i've just done a few more laps... boy, i really am crap here, I can barely string 2 laps together...

I left AI running a full race distance earlier.... just under 1 1/4 hours to complete the 60 laps !
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “[LFSNZ] KRAYY-Z LIKE A FOX 2009”